Bovis rejects Galliford Try and Redrow takeover bids but stays open to deal

British homebuilder Bovis has rejected a bid approach from rival Galliford Try but remains in talks about a possible deal, the company said on Sunday, adding it had also rejected a proposal from another suitor, Redrow.

A tie up between Galliford and Bovis would see the country’s sixth- and eighth-biggest housebuilders combine in search of economies of scale in an industry which has reported rising profits in recent years and so far shown little vulnerability to Britain’s exit from the European Union.

Bovis, whose CEO quit in January following a profit warning, said in February it would slow

To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below

Click here to Read from the source

x

Check Also

Fredo Santana’s death confirmed by cousin Chief Keef in emotional tribute

Fredo Santana’s cousin confirms death with emotional tweet (Picture: Getty/ Twitter) The tragic death of ...

Shares